Novermber 13th, 2014, 12:30-16:30
Macdonald Stewart Conference room, Macdonald Campus, McGill Unversity.
- The principles of qualitative research design
- Choosing the right methodology and research methods
- Selecting and approaching participants
- Field tools and data collection
- Transcription and analysis software (RQDA, NVIVO, MaxQDA)
- Interpretation of qualitative data
Free for QCBS students and $50 for non-QCBS students. Faculty and Post-docs also welcome. Registration below.
Contact Nicolas for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org