Considering local knowledge or TEK as a source of data for your work? Have you interviewed stakeholders and don`t know what to do with the data? Trying to find ways to engage local communities?
You are at the right place!
Come join us Thursday,October 30th, 9:30- 12:30, University of Sherbrooke. Faculté des sciences, D4-2020.
THIS WORKSHOP WILL BE IN FRENCH.
Workshop is free for members, 50$ for student non-members, 100$ for other non-members.
We will cover most of the following topics in an informal and participatory setting:
- The principles of qualitative research design
- Choosing the right methodology and research methods
- Selecting and approaching participants
- Field tools and data collection
- Transcription and analysis software (RQDA, NVIVO, MaxQDA)
- Interpretation of qualitative data
For more information: firstname.lastname@example.org