Considering local knowledge or TEK as a source of data for your work? Have you interviewed stakeholders and don`t know what to do with the data? Trying to find ways to engage with local communities?
You are at the right place!
Come join us TUESDAY, the 12th of FEBRUARY from 1 PM- 4PM at S3-4 in the Stewart Biology Building. (registration below)
WORKSHOP IS FREE FOR MEMBERS, 50$ FOR NON-MEMBERS
You are strongly encouraged to bring your own data or questions regarding your projects. We will cover most if not all the following topics:
- The principles of qualitative research design
- Choosing the right methodology and research methods
- Selecting and approaching participants
- Field tools and data collection
- Transcription and analysis software (RQDA, NVIVO, MaxQDA) – IF THERE IS INTEREST WE WILL HAVE AN OPEN SOURCE SOFTWARE (RQDA) WORKSHOP AT A LATER DATE.
- Interpretation of qualitative data
For more information: email@example.com