Considering local knowledge or TEK as a source of data for your work? Have you interviewed stakeholders and don`t know what to do with the data? Trying to find ways to engage with local communities?
You are at the right place!
Come join us Thursday, the 6th of FEBRUARY from 9- 12:30PM at S2-2 in the Stewart Biology Building. (registration below). THIS WORKSHOP WILL BE IN FRENCH.
WORKSHOP IS FREE FOR MEMBERS, 50$ FOR STUDENT NON-MEMBERS, 100$ FOR OTHER NON-MEMBERS.
We will cover most of the following topics:
- The principles of qualitative research design
- Choosing the right methodology and research methods
- Selecting and approaching participants
- Field tools and data collection
- Transcription and analysis software (RQDA, NVIVO, MaxQDA)
- Interpretation of qualitative data
For more information: firstname.lastname@example.org