- Biodiversity Courses
- Intensive courses
- Biodiversity Science Intensive Course
- International course on Functional Traits – 2016
- Modelling Techniques in Ecology
- Path analysis in ecology
- QCBS Workshops
- QCBS R Workshop Series
The QCBS team includes Research Professionals who organize and lead training workshops for students and researchers within the QCBS, on advanced topics covering a range of relevant topics, such as taxonomy, statistics, spatial analysis, and field and laboratory equipment.
Contact the QCBS Research Professionals for more information.
|Introduction to geostatistics with R||March 7, 2016 9:30AM-4:30PM||offered in English and French|
|Social research methods and mixed data analysis||March 11 2016 9:30AM-1:00PM||offered in English|
|Introduction to Geographic Information Systems with QGIS and GRASS||March 30-31 9:30AM-4:30PM||offered in French|
|Introduction to database management and form creation with open source tools||April 14-15 9:30AM-4:30PM||offered in French|
Workshops in development:
1. Cancellations by participant received up to 48 hours prior to the workshop will receive 80% refund of their registration fee.
2. If a participant cannot attend the workshop (unforeseen circumstances) and contacts the QCBS within 2 days of the completion of the workshop a 50% refund of the total workshop fee will be issued.
3. No refunds will be made 3 days after the completion of the workshop in question.
1. If you fail to attend a workshop and did not cancel your registration you will be invoiced the amount equal to the registration fee of a non-QCBS member.
Refunds are provided by applying a refund to the credit card used in registering. All cancellations notices and refund requests must be received by e-mail (Philippe Auzel, the QCBS coordinator or Helen Elina, the QCBS administrative associate).
If a workshop is cancelled, the QCBS will inform the participants who will then receive a full refund of their registration fees.