- International course on Functional Traits
- Summer school: Path analysis in ecology
- Biodiversity science intensive course
- Biodiversity Courses
- Human Ethics for Biodiversity Science
- Introduction to Geographic Information Systems with QGIS
- Introduction to R workshop
- Microsatellite data analysis clinic
- Null models in Ecology
- Open Source Qualitative Data Analysis (RQDA) Workshop
- Qualitative tools for biodiversity science
- Workshop on database management with open source tools
- High throughput sequencing (NGS)
- Phylogenetics workshop
- Introduction to geostatistics with R
- Student awards
The QCBS team includes Research Professionals who organize and lead training workshops for students and researchers within the QCBS, on advanced topics covering a range of relevant topics, such as taxonomy, statistics, spatial analysis, and field and laboratory equipment.
Contact the QCBS Research Professionals for more information.
Cancellations by participant received up to 48 hours prior to the workshop will receive 80% refund of their registration fees. If a participant cannot attend the workshop (unforeseen circumstances) and contacts QCBS within 2 days of the completion of the workshop a 50% refund of the total workshop fee will be issued. No refunds will be made 3 days after the completion of the workshop in question.
Refunds are provided by applying a refund to the credit card used in registering. All cancellations notices and refund requests must be received by e-mail (Philippe Auzel, the QCBS coordinator or Helen Elina, the QCBS administrative associate). If a workshop is cancelled, the QCBS will inform the participants who will then receive a full refund of their registration fees.