- Biodiversity Courses
- Intensive courses
- Biodiversity Science Intensive Course
- International course on Functional Traits – 2016
- Modelling Techniques in Ecology
- Path analysis in ecology
- QCBS Workshops
- QCBS R Workshop Series
The QCBS team includes Research Professionals who organize and lead training workshops for students and researchers within the QCBS, on advanced topics covering a range of relevant topics, such as taxonomy, statistics, spatial analysis, and field and laboratory equipment.
Contact the QCBS Research Professionals for more information.
Workshops in development:
1. Cancellations by participant received up to 48 hours prior to the workshop will receive 80% refund of their registration fee.
2. If a participant cannot attend the workshop (unforeseen circumstances) and contacts the QCBS within 2 days of the completion of the workshop a 50% refund of the total workshop fee will be issued.
3. No refunds will be made 3 days after the completion of the workshop in question.
1. If you fail to attend a workshop and did not cancel your registration you will be invoiced the amount equal to the registration fee of a non-QCBS member.
Refunds are provided by applying a refund to the credit card used in registering. All cancellations notices and refund requests must be received by e-mail (Philippe Auzel, the QCBS coordinator or Helen Elina, the QCBS administrative assistant).
If a workshop is cancelled, the QCBS will inform the participants who will then receive a full refund of their registration fees.