- QCBS 2017 R Symposium Registration
- Biodiversity Courses
- Intensive courses
- Biodiversity Science Intensive Course
- International course on Functional Traits – 2016
- Modelling Techniques in Ecology
- Path analysis in ecology
- QCBS Workshops
- QCBS R Workshop Series
QCBS R Workshop Series
These workshops are fully organized by and for QCBS students and postdocs. The workshops will be interactive, and participants will familiarize themselves with the material presented through the completion of exercises and practicals in R. The workshops will be presented simultaneously in all geopoles that have expressed sufficient interest among student members, in either French or English (depending on the official language of the corresponding geopole). Furthermore, all workshop material are available online to accomodate students that cannot attend the actual presentations.
- free for QCBS students and researchers. Please do not register unless you are certain that you will attend.
- 50$ per workshop for non QCBS students, payable before registration
- 100$ per workshop for non students, payable before registration
Pay by: Online payment
1. Cancellations by participant received up to 48 hours prior to the workshop will receive 80% refund of their registration fee.
2. If a participant cannot attend the workshop (unforeseen circumstances) and contacts the QCBS within 2 days of the completion of the workshop a 50% refund of the total workshop fee will be issued.
3. No refunds will be made 3 days after the completion of the workshop in question.
1. If you fail to attend a workshop and did not cancel your registration you will be invoiced the amount equal to the registration fee of a non-QCBS member.
Refunds are provided by applying a refund to the credit card used in registering.
All cancellations notices and refund requests must be received by e-mail :
- Please email the lead presenter of the workshop, listed on the wiki page. Copy to Philippe Auzel, the QCBS coordinator or Helen Elina, the QCBS administrative assistant.
If a workshop is cancelled, the organizers will inform the participants who will then receive a full refund of their registration fee.