Globally and independently of the geographic location, research professionals fulfill the following tasks:
- Provide support to QCBS researchers for their biodiversity science projects (40%)
- Provide training opportunities to students and members through workshops and consultations (20%)
- Support the development of scientific collaborations between QCBS researchers and the development of the QCBS student network (20%).
- Ensure the collection of information required for the QCBS: your activity monitoring, scientific and management meetings, grant applications and relevant sections of annual reports (10%)
- Contribute to QCBS visibility by supporting network visibility, the organization of events with members and the QCBS (10%)
The research professionals :
- Annie Archambault, McGill University
- Guillaume Larocque, McGill University
- Nicolas Brunet, McGill University
- Cédric Frenette Dussault, Université Sherbrooke
Two other research professionals joined the team in September:
- Pierre Legagneux, UQAR
- Sébastien Renaut, Université de Montréal
To request the assistance of one of these specialists, please contact the research professional whose background is most related to the project.