- QCBS members’ FAQ and guide
- QCBS Password Recovery
- QCBS research funding
- Student grants
- Other research funding opportunities
- Research professionals
- QCBS infrastructure
- Student Networking Platform
- QCBS meeting room
- Other biodiversity networks
- More biodiversity links
QCBS working groups
QCBS working groups are intended to facilitate the emergence of new lines of collaborative research amongst QCBS members and their partners. The working groups may arise from various approaches, and pursue various objectives:
- The emergence of novel research themes, not previously possible, and requiring the input of additional expertise, as well as the establishment of new collaboration.
- Collaboration between researchers with complementary training and expertise, which aims at making the whole group more competitive at the national and international levels.
- Improve training environment quality for highly qualified personnel in biodiversity science, and the development of innovative research opportunities able to attract promising students.
Click here to learn about currently funded QCBS working groups. Funding for Working Groups is subject to an annual call for application, each March 1st. The call for applications is announced in the QCBS Newsletter, and is always accessible on QCBS website. Members may still submit applications to the QCBS if opportunities arise. Application Guidlines